Sunday, July 8, 2012


Stage profile
Although I'm still off from my day job this Monday, I love my LA Fitness crew so much that instead of sleeping in I've decided to get up early and come to class! And I would never miss tomorrow since we've been doing our Tour de France and we're set for Stage 9! During class we'll hit a quick warm up, and then we're in Zone 4 for 2, 15 minute intervals! Here's what the actual Tour profile looks like. See you in the AM

Spin Schedule
Monday -LA Fitness @ 5:45am
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 6:45 pm, Rivers Club @ Lunch
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am, Rivers Club @ Lunch
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am

Other Workout Schedule
Monday - LA Fitness @ 5:00am -P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 5:20 am -P90X Ab Ripper X
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -P90X Back & Biceps & Swimming
Thursday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am - P90X Legs & Back & Ab Ripper X
Friday - LA Fitness @ 5:00 am - Early Spin Day
Saturday -Run or Bike Ride, P90X Ab Ripper X
If you're following the P90X program with me, do the Ab Ripper routine on your own today
Sunday - Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment