Sunday, May 5, 2013

This Week

It's been a long weekend. Late nights with a sick baby, the half marathon,and an extra spinning class Saturday morning. That said, this is going to be another short post. I promise to get back to some more lengthier ones soon, and highlight some more on the specific zone training we will be doing.

But for now, I'll just say that I am planning on teaching my classes Monday and Friday. Not so sure right now about Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday, but it's likely I will be at LA fitness on Tuesday morning. I will not be at the Rivers club Wednesday.

Have a great training week!

P.S. -Those of you looking for the link to the article I passed out in class about Zone training can find it here: http://d3multisport.com/heart-rate-training/zone-1-and-zone-2-training-explained/


Weekly Schedule

Monday 5:45am @ LA Fitness -  Standard Class w/ Ken
Monday @ Rivers Club - Standard Class w/ Ken
Tuesday @ LA Fitness - Standard Class w/Mystery Instructor (or maybe must Ken)
Wednesday 5:45am @ LA Fitness - No Class but Sub Requested
Wednesday @ Rivers Club - Standard Class w/ Janice
Thursday 5:45am @ LA Fitness - Standard Class w/ Janice
Friday 5:45am @ LA Fitness -  Standard Class w/ Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment