Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week of 4/22

Ready to hit the week hard, but smart. Tomorrow I will be running in he morning before Spin class. Sorry in advance to the usual lifting crew, you're on your own!

The other big change up in this weeks schedule is that I will not be teaching my Wednesday, Rivers Club spin. I'm going my best to find a sub & will keep you posted.

Spin Schedule
Monday -LA Fitness @ 5:45am class
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 6:45 pm, Rivers Club @ Lunch
Wednesday - LA Fitness @ 5:45 am
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am

Other Workout Schedule
Monday - LA Fitness @ 5:00am -Marathon Training
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Marathon Training & Swimming
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Strength Training /Stretching
Thursday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am - Swimming, Lunch time run time @ the rivers club
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:00am -Strength Training /Stretching
Saturday -Long, Marathon Run
Sunday - Reovery

No comments:

Post a Comment