Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week of November 11th

Alright team, here is the plan for this week. A few things that I'd like to point out. I didn't just copy and paste this schedule... All these plans are accurate!

Also, as most of the group knows...Kelly & I have a baby on the way! What does that mean for our current workout schedules. Well, as of know, I'm planning on taking the first week after the baby arrives off from all gym action...that includes classes at LA Fitness & the Rivers Club.

After the first week, I will definitely be back at the Rivers Club and will plan on returning to Spin Classes at LA Fitness, although I will likely only be teaching classes and not showing up early for strength training. After Kelly is back to work in March, I'm not sure what mornings at LA will look like, but they will probably be much less frequent (stay tuned for more details!).

For now, here's the week!


Spin Schedule
Monday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am
Tuesday -Rivers Club @ Lunch, -LA Fitnes @ 6:45pm
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am, Sub at Rivers Club
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am
*I will ride all classes at Zone 2 pace unless you see an *. Remember, just because I'm at Zone 2, doesn't mean you can't go harder (just make sure it's Zone 4 and not 3 if you do!)

Other Workout Schedule
Monday - LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Off
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 5:20 am -Strength Workout
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -AM Strength Workout
Thursday -LA Fitness @ 5:20 am -AM Strength Workout
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Strength Workout
Saturday -Recovery
Sunday - Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment