It has been awhile since I've gotten a blog post up, and I wish I had some more time to spend getting articles out, but rest assured, there will be more on the way. I've got a slew of different topics I'm planning to cover in February, included Zone Training, ChiWalking, and the best multi-vitamin on the market for you.
Let me know if you have any thoughts for topics, or if you'd even like to contribute a post or two.
Class Schedules - I will begin posting the weekly class/workout schedule on the right side of this blog. Since I'm not instructing a large number of classes at this point, I don't want to blast you with an email every week to tell you I'm still instructing my one an only class on Wednesdays. If you do attend that class, check out the blog on Monday mornings. My plans for the week will be posted on the right hand side of the blog (see the example below...or just look on the right side of this blog!
The Race to Anyplace (Sign Up & Training!)
-Yes, the race is still on and the team is training to kick ass again!
If you are racing...
- Be sure to check out all the info here
- Get online and officially register with LLS by clicking here
- Join the training group at LA Fitness on Wednesday @ 5:45am
- Join me at the Rivers Club on Wednesdays @ 12:15pm (email first)
- Join the Facebook training group to stay up to date & motivated
- Please consider making a team donation...Leukemia sucks help knock it out
- Show up on race day to cheer the team on!
Training Schedule w/ the LA Fitness 5:45am group...
- Jan 28: two 10 minutes sets.
- Feb 4: two 12 minute sets.
- Feb 11: FULL REHEARSAL. Two 15 minute sets.
- Feb 18: none, rest week.