Sunday, October 14, 2012

This Week, 10/15


It's going to be a bit of a crazy week for me with work. I'll be traveling almost all week for work and not able to make any afternoon classes. I will be around for a few mornings. Here's what the schedule looks like

Spin Schedule
Monday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am
Tuesday -Rivers Club @ Lunch, -LA Fitnes @ 6:45pm SUB REQUESTED for both (I won't be in)
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am, Rivers Club @ Lunch I won't be at the Rivers Club
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am SUB REQUESTED (I won't be in)
*I will ride all classes at Zone 2 pace unless you see an *. Remember, just because I'm at Zone 2, doesn't mean you can't go harder (just make sure it's Zone 4 and not 3 if you do!)

Other Workout Schedule
Monday - LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -AM Strength Workout
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 5:20 am -Off
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -AM Strength Workout
Thursday -LA Fitness @ 5:20 am -AM Strength Workout
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Off
Saturday -Recovery
Sunday - 4 Mile Run

No comments:

Post a Comment