Sunday, October 28, 2012

This weeks plan!

On an effort to get the weekly update out before the week starts, I'm posting from my iPhone, so please excuse any typos...this is a small keyboard.

Since I'll be running mud on the mountain this weekend, I'm planning for a pretty mild workout week.

Spin Classes
-I will be teaching all regularly scheduled spin classes this week except for Wednesday at the Rivers Club.
-We'll be doing a Halloween class and party at LA Fitness on Wednesday morning and Ill also be doing the Halloween class on Tuesday at LA Fitness and on Tuesday at the Rivers Club.

Strength Training
-Because of the upcoming race I will be going easy this week
-Spartacus 3 on Tuesday
-Core on Wednesday
-Stretching on Friday
-No strength on Monday or Thursday

That's it, see you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment