Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekly Schedule!

It's 9pm on Sunday night and I'm tired! Mud on the Mountain was an awesome race over the weekend but it took a little more out of my than I had imagined! If anyone's interested in doing a mud run next year, let me know. I'll probably try and pull together a few folks to head up to Seven Springs in May and run the Spring version of last Saturday's race.

This week looks to be a bit busy. Standard class schedule for all my clubs on Monday and Tuesday, but after that I'm off to NC for my Chi Running instructor certification course. Planning on learning a lot and looking forward to working with runners once I return. Stay tuned for info on how you can get coached to your best time ever (or just start running!).

Weekly Schedule

Monday 5:45am @ LA Fitness -  Standard Class w/ Ken
Monday @ Rivers Club - Standard Class w/ Ken
Tuesday @ LA Fitness - Standard Class w/ Ken
Wednesday @ Rivers Club - Standard Class w/ a Gina as a Sub
Friday 5:45am @ LA Fitness - Standard Class w/ a Sub
Sunday 8:30am - NO Run Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment