Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekly Schedule

A few mix ups to the schedule this week. Class at LA Fitness tomorrow (Tuesday) is on, and I'll be on the bike around 5am. Feel free to come in early, or show up at the regular 5:45am time.

Rivers Club Sub
I'll be at the Rivers Club on Wednesday, August 6th. Class runs from 12:15pm - 1:00pm. It should be a good ride and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some friends there!

ChiRunning Workshops
I have a series of ChiRunning workshops coming up over the next few months. Check out the schedule here & past clients can email me for a discount code. Also, if you're part of a group passionate about fitness and/or running, talk to me about setting up a free, one hour ChiRunning overview. You'll get to learn a few of the basics and learn some drills that you can apply immediately to help improve your form!

No comments:

Post a Comment