Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday AM's 90's Playlist

In case you missed out on the awesome 90's mix of music that I had today, here it is! We did skip a few of the songs due to lack of time, but I figured I'd list them all for you anyway.

Also, here's a link to the Bloodhound Gang video I told you to watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

Okay, on to the list...

  • Runaway Train -Soul Asylum
  • Possum Kingdom -Toadies
  • Only Wanna Be With You -Hootie & The Blowfish
  • Inside Out -Eve 6
  • The Impression That I Get -The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
  • Banditos -Refreshments
  • You're A God -Vertical Horizon
  • Clumsy -Our Lady Peace
  • All I Want -Toad the Wet Sprocket
  • One Week -Barenaked Ladies
  • Santa Monica -Everclear
  • Sex And Candy -Marcy Playbround
  • The Bad Touch -Bloodhound Gang
  • Semi Charmed Life -Third Eye Blind
  • Lump -The Presidents of the United States of America
  • Run-Around -Blues Traveler
  • You Get What You Give -New Radicals
  • The Way -Fastball
  • Tubthumping -Chumbawamba
  • Send Me On My Way -Rusted Root
  • Basket Case -Green Day
  • Flagpole Sitta -Harvey Danger
  • Better Man -Pearl Jam
  • Naked Eye -Luscious Jackson
  • Good -Better Than Ezra
  • Log Day -Matchbox Twenty
  • Machinehead -Bush
  • Under the Bridge -Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Wonderwall -Oasis


No comments:

Post a Comment