- 2 bags of shredded carrots (10oz ea.)
- Lot's of broccoli (I had like 6 stalks or 2 bundles from the grocery)
- 1+lbs Chicken Breast
- 2 heaping tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/3 jar of Smuckers natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Cut the chicken into thin diagonal slices and add it to a wok with the coconut oil and garlic. Stir fry for 5 minutes until the chicken turns white.
- Add the broccoli and soy sauce, stir fry for another 5 to 10 minutes until the broccoli is soft.
- Add the carrots and stir fry for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain a little of the access liquid if necessary, push all the food to the side of the wok and crack the eggs onto the bottom of the walk. Scramble them for the next few minutes before mixing into the entire mixture.
- Finally, and this was an add by us, spoon in about a jar of Smucker's natural peanut butter. This adds the awesome peanut taste that you'll find in Pad Thai.
- Serve and enjoy, save some for lunch the next day if you can!