Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lock in your Race to Any Place Seat Now!

What's Up Space Monkey Mafia?! I hope everyone is pumped up for our the race next month on February 26th from 8am to 2pm (with drinks and race results to follow at Damons in the US. Steel Tower). So far I have spots for 24 riders and 29 people who said they want to do it.

Lock in your Seat Today!
So..... how do we figure out who's on the team? Simple, make your donation now to lock in your seat! Once you make your online donation, shoot me an email so that I can mark you as officially registered (ensuring your spot)!

If too many register before you sign up...
Don't worry, we are riding in the YMCA division and other teams in the group will be looking to pick up extra riders. We will also allow the riders on our JV team to split shirts and only ride one 15 minute interval (but only if the team fills up).

Here's what to do to lock in now!
  • Email me and let me know you will give me a check next time you see me (I'll save your spot if you can get me the check before 1/19/11_
or

  1. log onto http://www.racetoanyplace.com/Content/ProductDetails.aspx?p=5&m=5&m=0&m=0&m=0&prod=13
  2. select "Pay Now Online" from the first drop down menu
  3. select "Space Monkey Mafia" from the second drop down menu (everyone should select "Space Monkey Mafia" regardless of whether your on the speed team or the JV team
  4. enter your donation amount ($40min -if you work for PNC, please consider making this $50 as the company will match your donation)
  5. click "Add to order"
  6. Then follow the instructions on the following pages to enter your payment info
  7. Email kenpresutti@verizon.net as soon as you do this so that I can lock in your spot. Remember, it's first come first serve!

That's it, hope you're still planning on riding. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment