Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week of 1/8/12

Looks like a normal week coming up! I'm not planning on missing any classes & my schedule is up to date below. I do plan on trying to fit in a few Yoga classes during lunch this week at the Rivers Club. It's been a long time since I've been in Yoga, but took a class last Friday and really missed it. I might through in some Yoga on Thursday AM at LA Fitness. Let me know if you're interested in coming.

I promise I'm going to get a detailed outline of the new 8 week program up asap. In the meantime, feel free to ask me about it. The strength & cycle portions take place Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at LA Fitness at 5am.

Spin Schedule
Monday -LA Fitness @ 5:45am at LA fitness
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 6:45 pm, Rivers Club @ Lunch
Wednesday - LA Fitness Strength & 5am & Spin 5:45 am, Rivers Club @ Lunch
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am

Other Workout Schedule
Monday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Strength Training
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Marathon Training & Swimming
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Strength Training
Thursday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Marathon Training & Swimming
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:00am -Strength Training
Saturday -Marathon Training @ 9am, leaving from my house

No comments:

Post a Comment