Sunday, March 4, 2012

Grocery Shopping!

Often I've been asked by friends at the gym "what kind of stuff do you eat?"

I'll be honest, I can't say that I have the best diet, but I still think it's pretty good. Here's a quick list of what went into my shopping cart today. Looks like a tasty week ahead...

Produce
  • Bananas
  • Mushrooms
  • Potatoes
  • Oranges
  • Broccoli
  • Cucumbers
  • Peppers
  • Baby Carrots
  • Avocados
  • Onions
  • Lemons
  • Plum Tomatoes
Dairy
  • Turmoo Chocolate Milk
  • Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
Bread & Dry
  • Sprouted, Multi Grain, Bread
  • Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
  • Whole Wheat Pita Bread
  • Chia Seeds
Meat
  • Natures Basket Ham
  • Honeysuckle Turkey Tenderloins
Other Stuff
  • Peanuts
  • Frozen Raspberries
  • Lara Bars
  • 85% Coca Chocolate Bar
  • Seaweed Chips
  • Peanut Butter Puffins Cereal
  • Crinkle Cut French Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment