Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week of 4/2

Looks like a pretty decent week lined up. I will be subbing on Thursday night at LA Fitness for Ed.

This weeks goal for me is to stick to my plan and not overdo it in Spin Class! Two weeks ago I hit each class pretty hard and even continued pushing on my 18 mile Saturday run. it took it's toll on last weeks planned workouts. I was sluggish throughout the week, didn't get my speed workout runs in, and was even feeling the effects on this weekends long, 20 mile run.

Lesson learned...it's important to have a plan and stick to it. Now that the marathon is only a month away, I'll be spending less time going hard on the bike & more time focusing on my 2 weekly runs & long Saturday run.

I'm also working on a new strength program that we'll be starting either this week or next, depending on if I can build it Sunday night.

Spin Schedule
Monday -LA Fitness @ 5:45am class
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 6:45 pm, Rivers Club @ Lunch
Wednesday - LA Fitness @ 5:45 am, Rivers Club @ Lunch
Thursday - LA Fitness @ 6:45 pm, subbing for Ed
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:45 am

Other Workout Schedule
Monday - LA Fitness @ 5:00am -Strength Training/Stretching
Tuesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Marathon Training & Swimming
Wednesday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am -Strength Training /Stretching
Thursday -LA Fitness @ 5:00 am - Swimming, Lunch time run time @ the rivers club
Friday -LA Fitness @ 5:00am -Strength Training /Stretching
Saturday -Long, Marathon Run
Sunday - Reovery

No comments:

Post a Comment