Friday, March 23, 2012

No More Pink Slime At Giant Eagle!

A big thanks to my awesome wife Kelly for pointing this news story out to me! As you know, I have blogged about the meat at Giant Eagle. I like Giant Eagle & the fact that they responed to my questions earlier this month...but now I like them even more!

See what happens when consumers demand change!

"While Boneless Lean Beef Trim (BLBT) is USDA and FDA approved and has been considered safe and nutritious for more than 20 years, recent media attention on BLBT has prompted questions, confusion, and a decline in consumer confidence in the product. After careful review of feedback from our customers, Giant Eagle has decided that effective immediately the company will no longer source fresh ground beef containing BLBT"

Read more:

No More Pink Slime At Giant Eagle - Health News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment